Thursday, July 24, 2008

first stop: summery dress

I've been hooked up with fashion since I was gaining my lady-ish senses. And so, as what I have planned, I'm launching my fashion blog. I've been a fan of celebrity blogs. We all know that celebrities, hollywood stars would not want to be last in line when it comes to fashion. Expect posts and entries in here which will mostly feature celebrities who wear the latest trends.
Being a fashionista is wearing the latest fashion, what's in, and being updated with the couture, designers' world. I just wear what's comfortable and trendy and what can be bought by my hard-earned cash. ;) Call me whatever you want!
First stop, since it's the summer season in the US, the latest trend is the long, printed, and comfortable dresses matched with the easy-to-walk on and very classic flats or roman sandals. It actually becomes a trend here in Philippines nowadays. Iwa Moto was seen wearing this kind of fashion on the FHM Night (only with high heels).
Leighton Meester wearing the long dress and flats (www.popsugar.com)

models of DKNY flaunting its Summer Collection (http://modazkrakowa.blogspot.com)

Even Angelina Jolie who's so picky in what she wears (mostly black) joins the club. (www.popsugar.com)

No comments: